Re: creative zen management with command-line interface

* Davide Mancusi <arekfu@gmail.com> [071031 14:28]:
> Russell L. Harris ha scritto:
>> I tried to use Amarok for the Zen Jukebox, but I became so confused
>> that I returned to the Window$ machine and the manager which Creative
>> furnished, which, at least, is fairly intuitive.
>> The experience only reinforced my desire for a command-line interface
>> such as that provided by gnupod.
>
> 	That's quite surprising, since managing my iPod couldn't be more
> straightforward. What problem did you have exactly?

The problem may have been nothing more than my lack of familiarity
with the KDE environment, and my general distaste for GUI.

I did not make notes, so I can't say more until I find time to give it
another try -- which may not be for another month or two.

RLH