Re: creative zen management with command-line interface

Russell L. Harris ha scritto:
I tried to use Amarok for the Zen Jukebox, but I became so confused
that I returned to the Window$ machine and the manager which Creative
furnished, which, at least, is fairly intuitive.

The experience only reinforced my desire for a command-line interface
such as that provided by gnupod.

That's quite surprising, since managing my iPod couldn't be more straightforward. What problem did you have exactly?

Davide

--
A tautology is a thing which is tautological.