Re: Telnet/SSH Terminal Help

Tim Gruene wrote:
It might help to use a standard language setting, like
 export LC_ALL=C
before you start the command.

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007, Jeff Grossman wrote:

I do all of my administration on my Debian system using either Telnet or SSH from a remote computer. But, when I run programs like aptitude or mc it does not show any lines just funky characters for the lines. I did a screen shot and put it up on my webpage if anybody would like to take a look and tell me what I have configured wrong.

http://www.stikman.com/mcdisplay.jpg

Thanks,
Jeff

That is better, but I still have some funky characters. The new picture is at http://www.stikman.com/mcdisplay1.jpg.