Re: Apt-Get or Aptitude

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 10:06:59 -0700, Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org> said:

>   I'd say the main difference is that apt-get is a command-line tool,
> whereas aptitude is an interactive tool that can be driven from the
> command-line.

        Are there still command line usages of apt-get that are not
 exactly the same in aptitude?  And has apt-get started keeping track of
 automatically installed packages, so cruft removal is not an issue with
 apt-get, as it has been in the past?

        manoj
--
On the Internet, no one knows you're using Windows NT Submitted by
Ramiro Estrugo, restrugo@fateware.com