CUPS: Shared printers not shown

Hi,

I've got the following systems, all connected to the local network:

A: Running Debian Etch, no printer connected
B: Running Debian Etch, Epson Stylus C86 connected & published
C: Running Debian Sid, Canon IP 4200 connected & published
D: Running Debian Etch, no printer connected

A sees all the printers in the network and is able to print on them,
the same goes for B. C only sees the IP 4200 (and can print on it),
while D seems to have absolutely no clue where to print.

I just set this up using the webinterface from CUPS, published those
printers and asked it to show published printers from other systems -
this worked for A and B.

Now my question: How can I make the two printers be visible on D and
the Epson Stylus be shown on C?

There seems to be absolutely no information about this in the net,
thus I'd really welcome any hints available.

Greetings,

Claudius
--
Mail:         nfs_2007@chubig.net ICQ:              224491597  ,= ,-_-. =.