Re: OT: laser printer: HL-5250DN or another one?

On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 12:06:43AM -0000, Paul Johnson wrote:
> It might not have duplex printing, but one way around that, which has
> worked for me since high school, is find a printer with no jobs
> waiting, print the cover page and even number pages, flip the stack
> and throw it back in the paper tray and print the odd pages on the
> backs of the evens.  You can do this with pretty much any printer, and

All it needs is one page to jam and you end up with another print job
headache. I remember trying that sort of thing. Usually ended up doing
one sheet at a time ... a right royal pain ... especially on a network
where there are possibly other users submitting print jobs.

--
Chris.
======