Up arrow runs gnome-screenshot etch

I am running etch with gnome on an Intel machine.

I have two seats set up, using GDM.  The primary seat has a 104 key
keyboard and is connected via a PS-2 keyboard connector.  The second
seat has a 104 key keyboard connected via USB.

On both keyboards, if I hit the UP key in the editing section of the
keyboard, the program gnome-screenshot runs.  The LEFT, RIGHT, and DOWN
keys do nothing.  This happens for all users, and both seats.

This is especially since I am used to using the UP key and often hit it
multiple times or hold it down, out of habit.  This launches many
instances of gnome-screenshot, which has on at least one occasions
actually hung the computer in a state where it kept launching
gnome-screenshot instances, about one a second, and could not be stopped.

If I check Desktop-Preferences-Keyboard Shortcuts, there is no mention
of gnome-screenshot.

I have also searched all the /etc directories that have anything to do
with X or Gnome for files containing the string gnome-screenshot and
have found nothing.

This behaviour seems to have started when I upgraded sarge to etch.

Can anybody suggest how I can get back the the key functions that were
present in Etch - and especially how to move gnome-screenshot to the
Print key, where it should be!

I've appended the InputDevice sections from XF86Config-4.

Jack Dodds

Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier    "First Keyboard"
    Driver        "keyboard"
    Option        "Device"    "/dev/input/event0"
#    Option        "CoreKeyboard"
    Option        "XkbRules"    "xfree86"
    Option        "XkbModel"    "pc104"
    Option        "XkbLayout"    "us"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier    "Second Keyboard"
    Driver        "keyboard"
        Option          "Protocol" "usbev"
    Option        "Device"    "/dev/input/event1"
#    Option        "CoreKeyboard"
    Option        "XkbRules"    "xfree86"
    Option        "XkbModel"    "pc104"
    Option        "XkbLayout"    "us"
EndSection

This email is digitally signed using the Enigmail
and GnuPG packages (http://enigmail.mozdev.org),
which can also be used by the recipient to verify
the digital signature.