Re: Old mixed distro machine upgrade to stable: possible? worth it?

On Fri, Oct 26, 2007 at 09:26:46AM -0700, Jaime Herazo B. wrote:
> Hi. Haven't written to this list in a while.
>

> Do you guys think it's worth to do a dist-upgrade to stable at this
> point?

*I*'d do the upgrade, but I'm that kind of guy. It'll take forever
and probably break a bunch of stuff, but would be a geat learning
experience.

>i'm inclined to just format it and be done with that mess,

That would be significantly faster, probably, and less prone to
problems down the road as some bits of cruft get in the way.

so there's a good useless answer for you ;)