Re: Etch and Audio CDs

Michelle Konzack wrote:
Am 2007-10-23 16:41:27, schrieb Martin Marcher:
Don't know about your situation but here in .at a CD is only allowed
to carry the CD logo if and only if it actually is a CD.

Interestingly enough there are quite a couple of high quality CD
players that will choke on those discs (which actually aren't a CD
because of that copy protection).

Maybe you can bug your vendor to get the money back?

No, since in Germany and in France they must write
ON THE CD cover that the CD is copy protected.

Note: I have one of those High-Snd CD-Player which can not
      play nearly 1700 CD's of my collection (~5000 CD's).
      Mostly High-Quality Classic CD's and such...

      However, I have riped all...
*how* ?

steef

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day