Re: [M560x-driver-devel] Search for debian package for m560x kernel module package

Hi,

Right now, the source code isn't stable enough to consider a
distribution package.

Such a package should be available for the different versions of the
Linux kernel (for the code to compile cleanly). For example, the sysfs
interface was updated such as the 2.6.23 and 2.6.24 trees don't share
the same sysfs API anymore. I'm wondering why we're keeping it
anyway...

BR,
Ilyes Gouta.