Re: mouse emulation with X

> How to move the pointer across the screen, using keyobard combinations?
> I remember there were X deafult keys. Any hints?
> How to customize keys?
>
> Thank you

Shift-Numlock should turn your numeric keypad into a "mouse". I don't
recall the clicks off-hand, but the pointer will move with the 1-9 keys
except for the 5, which I believe is the click. Some of the keys at top,
IIRC, convert the click to a left-, middle-, or right-click. I believe the
keys at the bottom are a click-and-hold and click-and-release.

I have no idea how to customize the keys.

Shift-Numlock again will return your keypad to normal function.

--
Kent