Web cam Philips 0471:032d not seen

Hi,
I just got this webcam, according to gspca maintener' site
(http://mxhaard.free.fr/spca5xx.html), it should work 'out of the box',
unfortunately, I cannot get mine to work.
It is suppose to use module gspca.
Here are the output of what I tried:
lsusb:
Bus 002 Device 003: ID 0471:032d Philips

When it the webcam is plugged in, it should load the module, but it doesnot.
So I did modprobe gspca, and here is the output of dmesg:

Linux video capture interface: v2.00
usbcore: registered new driver gspca
/build/buildd/linux-modules-extra-2.6-2.6.18/debian/build/build_amd64_none_amd64_gspca/gspca_core.c:
gspca driver 2.6.18 registered

Now, on the maintener site the product ID 032d indicate a Philips SPC210NC,
and the sticker on mine indicate SPC215NC.

What else can I try to have it recognize?

Oh: I am running AMD64-Etch, and I tried the cam at a friend place running $W,
it is working.
Thanks
Thierry