Re: k3b crashing when track added for audio cd

----- Original Message ----- From: "H.S." <hs.samix@gmail.com>
To: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 6:05 PM
Subject: Re: k3b crashing when track added for audio cd

Elimar Riesebieter wrote:
On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 the mental interface of
H.S. told:

Hello,

Looks like the last upgrade broke something in k3b in Debian Testing. If
I start an audio cd project, k3b crashes the moment I add a flac file to
the project.

http://incoming.debian.org/k3b_1.0.3-3_i386.changes

 k3b (1.0.3-3) unstable; urgency=low

   * Rebuild with new flac libraries (closes: #446775)
   * Make libk3b-dev depend on kdelibs4-dev (closes: #443374)
   * Add homepage field to debian/control

Elimar

Yes, I just checked my mail and had one from the maintainer earlier
today. I just love Debian! And open source!

I am going to upgrade the machine, as soon as my apt mirrors get
updated, and will send a thank you mail to him.

regards,
->HS