Re: OT: laser printer: HL-5250DN or another one?

* H.S. <hs.samix@gmail.com> [071023 16:14]:
> Hello,
>
> Anybody have experience with this printer:
> Brother HL-5250DN
> (http://www.brother-usa.com/Printer/ModelDetail.aspx?ProductID=HL5250DN).
>
> I have been asked to choose a B/W laser printer to buy for a very small
> office. I don't expect it to print more than around 10 pages per day. I
> have also been looking at HL-2070N, but duplex printing feature in
> HL-5250DN attracted me to it more.
>
> Any comments on its functionality from Linux? linuxprinting.org says it
> works pefectly. What about its durability?
>
> And, finally, any other suggestions?
>
> thanks,
> ->HS

The feature which matters above almost every other feature is
Postscript.  Second is a HP JetDirect ethernet interface.  Sacrifice
whatever else you must in order to get Postscript within your budget
limitations.

RLH