boot loader/ installer

I recently tried to install Debian on my system but while i was installing it I ran across some problems unrelated to your program and had to do a system restore before i was able to install Linux. Now when i start up i am given the option to start windows or the installer. But I am unable to use the installer because system restore has gotten rid of the file nor have i found a way to get rid of it.  I am using Windows Vista on a HP pavilion tx1000 tablet notebook with an amd64 processor.

Thank you for your help,
-Ryan Jones-