XEN: xen-create-image with more than one disk

Hello,

i'm a xen newby and want to create a xen image with more than one disk
but i found nothing about this? is it actually possible?
Here my szenario:
one my physical system i have two partitions on my hard disks, one has
the file system type ext3 and the other xfs. Now i want to create a
xen image where the system data is on the ext3 partition and a data
partition is on the xfs partition.
so is it possible to create an image and say something like this:
image disk one (hda) = /mount/ext3/ext3disk and image disk two (hdb)
= /mount/xfs/xfsdisk?

greetz Klaus