non-text attachment scrubbed (sendmail)

[I reported a problem with simple-text posts to another forum showing up as
"non-text attachments".]

On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 22:29:47, Ron Johnson replied:

> Maybe you formed the mail improperly?

That's what I was thinking, although the header looked OK to me.  Most
recently, though, I did succeed in getting a normal post by deleting the
"Content-ID" and "Content-type" lines from the header.  (This shouldn't have
been a problem, since the Content-type was text/plain.)

For this reply, I'm leaving them in place.  I've never had a problem within
this forum.