Need Help....

Dear Debian Company!

I have bought server with raid controller, and I have to install Debian system on it.The problem  is that, I can’t install Debian because I have USB Floppy Disk drive,which connects to the computet via usb .When Debian determines the HDD drives it can’t find them because I have raid controller.I understand that firstly I have to install drivers for usb Floppy Disk drive, so that he takes Floppy with drivers for raid controller.May be I can install drivers for raid controller with CD-ROM Drive???

Could you write me back as soon as possible…

Best regards,

Ivan