Re: HS: printer HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One

Gabrielle Chatelet wrote:
On Tuesday 16 October 2007 23:41, steef wrote:
Gabrielle Chatelet wrote:
Hi,
I send this-one on the french list with no answer, so I  try here! I am
sinking of buying this type of printer and  I would like to know if
printing and scanning work under debian amd64 etch! Nothing is said on
linuxprinter.org.
Thank you
Gabrielle
hi gabrielle,

it seems that the hplip in etch supports the hp photo smart c4100
series. it is very problable that this driver supports model 4180 too.
but do not blame if, the in my opinion very small change this does not
work, becomes reality.

regards,

steef
Thank you!!!!