Re: HS: printer HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One

Gabrielle Chatelet wrote:
Hi,
I send this-one on the french list with no answer, so I try here! I am sinking of buying this type of printer and I would like to know if printing and scanning work under debian amd64 etch! Nothing is said on linuxprinter.org.
Thank you
Gabrielle

hi gabrielle,

it seems that the hplip in etch supports the hp photo smart c4100 series. it is very problable that this driver supports model 4180 too. but do not blame if, the in my opinion very small change this does not work, becomes reality.

regards,

steef