Re: Wiki page automation (POST method with urlencode)

On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 08:49:58PM +0900, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> I am looking for tool to create application/x-www-form-urlencoded data.
>
> Here is the background.
>
> As I use wiki.debian.org sometime but I was tired of slow response.  So
> I now use local wiki to edit text fist and cut-and-pase to
> wiki.debian.org.
>
> Then I was wondering how to do this more efficiently....

This is not what you're asking for/about, but mediawikiafs aims to
map from/to a 'mediawiki' wiki as an ordinary filesystem, so you
can edit files locally and so on.  It handles the wiki interface,
and maybe it'd be worth seeing how they do it.  It only works for
the mediawiki flavor, so may or may not be applicable directly.

I'll be interested in seeing other responses to your query, as I
have a hard time editing using browsers.  I wonder if there's a
browser which uses a vi-like interface?...

Ken

--
Ken Irving, fnkci+debianuser@uaf.edu