Re: A bluetooth problem

You need to install the software for that hardware, looki for into the repository for  controllers bluetooth.

aptitude search bluetooth.
google is very usefull too.

2007/10/15, Rodolfo Medina < rodolfo.medina@gmail.com>:
I just bought a bluetooth adapter and plugged it in the PC, which can see it:

$ lsusb
Bus 003 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 002 Device 006: ID 1131:1001 Integrated System Solution Corp.
Bus 002 Device 005: ID 0421:0410 Nokia Mobile Phones 6630 Imaging Smartphone
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 0000:0000

But my Nokia 6630 doesn't see the PC's bluetooth device: it searches for
bluetooth devices and says: noone found.  What am I missing?

Thanks for any help
Rodolfo