Re: Default Gnome2 Font

Hi!

>> ...fonts on gnome 2 is now strange: seems big and bold (seems to use
>> "magnify" :-)).
>
>Check if the output of
>
>xdpyinfo | egrep 'dimens|resol'
>
>matches the actual dimensions of your monitor.

thanks for the suggest, but output about screen resolution is correct:

# xdpyinfo | egrep 'dimens|resol'
  dimensions:    1400x1050 pixels (286x214 millimeters)    <- that is my screen resolution..
  resolution:    124x125 dots per inch

For now i modify manually the fonts and fonts size from "Appereance" menu,  but is not enought.
I'd like to know which is the "mint" fonts config....

Thanks for any advice!