Re: Many problems.......

On Sun, Oct 14, 2007 at 03:28:21PM -0400, anand@drtc.isibang.ac.in wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Forgive me for my ignorance because I'm a newbie to Debian world. I
> recently installed Debian Eatch and I'm getting following problems-

I know you are frustrated and unsure of what you are doing, but
really, please, pay attention to what you have already posted.

> 2. From boot-up-manager, i'm not able to run apache server and whenever
> I'm trying to start the service its showing error.

We are already discussing how to resolve your apache problem in
another email. The apache failure is what is causing your problems
with apt and dpkg. Asking about it again is just rude and repetitive.

> What to do????

follow the instructions in the other thread and it will all get sorted
out.