Wiki page automation (POST method with urlencode)

Hi folks,

I am looking for tool to create application/x-www-form-urlencoded data.

Here is the background.

As I use wiki.debian.org sometime but I was tired of slow response.  So
I now use local wiki to edit text fist and cut-and-pase to
wiki.debian.org.

Then I was wondering how to do this more efficiently....

I know I can get raw text page quickly from wiki using w3m command.  I
can use vim to edit it.

I should be able to post data with w3m using POST method.  But the data
needs to be encoded etc.  which makes it a bit cumbersome.  Is there any
tool set or script example to upload page to wiki.

Osamu