Re: offline news reader

Kamaraju S Kusumanchi wrote:
    I normally use knode for reading debian mailing lists via gmane. However
there is one feature missing in this - reading the news offline.

Take a look at either leafnode or noffle. I used one or the other for caching news in the past. Worked great on my laptop when it didn't have network connectivity. If you're set on looking at other clients I'd say take a gander at pan or slrn (and slrnpull). apt-cache also lists "sn" as a possibility. *shrug*

       PGP Key: 1FC01004       |   And dream I do...