k3b crashing when track added for audio cd

Hello,

Looks like the last upgrade broke something in k3b in Debian Testing. If
I start an audio cd project, k3b crashes the moment I add a flac file to
the project. This has happened on two different machines I run with
Debian Testing. Both are using different kernels. This one, the one I am
using currently (making the audio CD using gnomebaker now) has:
$> dpkg -l *k3b* | grep ^i
ii  k3b                                                     1.0.3-2
                         A sophisticated KDE CD burning application
ii  libk3b3                                                 1.0.3-2
                         The KDE cd burning application library - run

and is running
$> uname -r
2.6.21-2-686

Anybody know what is going on? BTW, the audio track has titles in
unicode, if this matters. This has never been a problem before.

thanks,
->HS