Re: world clock for gnome (like the one in KDE)

* Kevin Mark <kevin.mark@verizon.net> [071013 00:49]:
> On Fri, Oct 12, 2007 at 01:20:40PM -0400, H.S. wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > Just wondering if Gnome has a world clock like the one KDE has. I mainly
> > use KDE, and I can configure the clock applet to show other timezones.
> > These show up when I move my mouse over the clock. In Gnome, however, I
> > haven't been able to find similar functionality in the clock. Does it exist?
> >
> > thanks,
> > ->HS
> >
> I just installed:
> intlclock - a world clock applet for the GNOME desktop.
> not sure if its packaged.
> -K

It's a simple matter to search the Debian archive:

     => with Synaptic, use the SEARCH menu

     => with aptitude, use "aptitude search <packagename or a string
     within the packagename>

     => on the Debian web site (www.debian.org) there is a "search
     Debian packages" link

And in case you missed it, in a previous reply I noted that the Debian
archive includes the package "sunclock", which is not an applet, and
appears not to be Gnome or KDE specific.

RLH