Konqueror File Association Pattern

Dear all,

in a fit of "click before you think" I mistakenly assigned a file association pattern to Kile for directories (thinking I was clicking on a .tex file). Now, when I click on a directory, Kile is opened, which of course makes no sense, especially because I cannot open directories with the left mouse button any more.

I have looked in Konqueror->Settings->Configure Konqueror -> File Associations, but I am not able to find anything for directory. Does anyone have any idea of how to remove the association?

Thanks, Peter