lenny nvidia-glx

Hi,

I'm running Debian testing, and am trying to install the NVIDIA driver.

When I was running etch, the directions here worked.  But when I try to install in nvidia-glx in testing, I get the following:

debian:/home/bill# apt-get install nvidia-glx
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package nvidia-glx is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source
E: Package nvidia-glx has no installation candidate

Any pointers?
Thanks,
Bill