Re: which initrd to pur on USB memory stick?

On 09.10.07 11:46, Thierry Chatelet wrote:
> As said in previous answer, the one from hd-media.

So you want to say that the above is incorrect, and the initrd.gz from
hd-media DOES have network support, even if the installation manual says
something different?

> Anyway, you can try different combination, as it is on a stick, and you can
> allways erase and try something else.

This is something I currently can not test, so I'm asking for help here...

(R)etry, (A)bort, (C)ancer