Re: which initrd to pur on USB memory stick?

What do you mean by "EXPLICITLY request them"?
You are trying to put debian installer on an USB memory stick. I
recalled my memory and found the URL for you. Do I violate Debian lists
policy?
Have you ever read the Debian installation guide before you install
Debian?