Re: Re: Dovecot duplicating emails

Hi Jochen,
thanks for getting back to me.

I know it is strange, and that is probably the reason why I cannot find any relevant info on the net. The only thing noticeable in the first few days were messages in the log where Dovecot was complaining about corrupted index files. But after removing the broken ones and letting Dovecot recreate them that has gone away.

I started with the etch version but switched to the backports version two days ago (1.0.0-1~bpo.1) Same results.

Qmail is delivering the messages to the Maildir. I am not using Dovecot's LDA deliver. Do you think that might be worth a try?

I'll see if I can get squirrelmail back into working order. I did try with Debian's Thunderbird (iceweasel) but with the same result.

Alexander

--
Alexander Banthien

Any contracts attached to this e-mail are in draft form only and are subject to legal review. They do not necessarily constitute an offer or commitment to do business on the part of ParentPay Limited.

Any opinion expressed in this email is personal to the sender and does not necessarily represent the views of ParentPay Limited. This email cannot be relied upon to create a contract or any obligation on the part of ParentPay Limited.