Re: test

Cristiano dos Santos Boiko wrote:
Sending Ack...

2007/10/8, Sam Leon <sam@datanet.ath.cx <mailto:sam@datanet.ath.cx>>:

    please disregard

Thanks, I was actually just making sure that icedove wasn't sending html. It was set like that for several months and I didn't even know it until just today when I upgraded to icedove2.0 (sorry if I ticked off everyone with my html mail..). Icedove does a good job of hiding html. I would suggest everyone check and make sure that it will always us plain text. http://kb.mozillazine.org/Plain_text_e-mail_(Thunderbird)

Sam