Re: (solved)Re: how to add etch's first CD image to /etc/apt/sources.list

On Mon, Oct 08, 2007 at 03:16:54AM -0700, Serena Cantor wrote:
> I have solved it on my own.
>
> --- Serena Cantor <qipaishi2006@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi Serena,
while it is great that you solved the issue on your own, it would be
very much appreciated if you reply to the list with how you solve a
particular problem. Some folks prepend the phrase '[solved]' to the
existing subject line, this allows easier searching later. Leaving the
list readers with 'I solved it', does not enlighten them and they may
have had the exact same issue and now are left with no solution.
Additionally, I have had an issue that was solved on this list and when
the issue reoccured, I was able to search on this list to find the
answer instead of relying on my limited and incomplete recollection of
the answer.
So please consider doing this in the future.
Thanks,
|_______  Unless I ask to be CCd, assume I am subscribed _______|