Re: jvm 1.6.0_03

On Sunday 07 October 2007, martin yazdzik wrote:
> Is anyone else having issues with jvm 6 and gtk 2.12?

Java 6 is an issue unto itself.  I finally decided to move all my
clients back to Java 5 because of too many little glitches on both
Linux and Redmond OS.

That all my clients are non-local and I had to deal with them all one at
a time as they downloaded it, uninstalled Java 6, then installed Java 5
should tell you how frustrating Java 6 was that I was willing to go
through all that to purge it.

Hal