Re: [Dbmail] stunnel4 and Debian

On Oct 7, 2007, at 3:09 PM, Tom Allison wrote:

I'm trying to set up a new dbmail box which should only use stunnel4 for access.

I'm running into a number of problems with this set up and I'm not getting any message back from various applications, which makes it kind of hard to manage.

Well, I make some progress.
I can get stunnel to behave correctly.
but there's still not much luck with dbmail.

I can start dbmail-imapd -vn and it will start without much issue.
Except I can't connect to the port and eventually it times out and dbmail-imapd quits.