Re: lots of invalid email trying to come in

On Sun, Oct 07, 2007 at 12:09:41AM -0500, Jude DaShiell wrote:
> It's time to join the procmail email list.  You're being attacked by spam.
> If you had spamassassin properly installed you could save all of the
> invalid email to a probably-spam folder and use it to train your spam
> filter sa-learn --spam would do that but before I did that, I'd run
> sa-learn --ham ./mail/debian-user and do it on all of the other folders
> where you keep email so it can learn to distinguish one from the other.

You really should pay more attention. The messages were never received
since exim rejected the initial contact. There was nothing for procmail
or spamassassin to process. Besides, I have spamassassin installed at
the system level so it looks at *every* message that exim handles.

--
"It is not [merely] the breaking of his doors, & the rummaging of his
 drawers, that constitutes the essence of the offense; but it is the