Re: lots of invalid email trying to come in

It's time to join the procmail email list. You're being attacked by spam. If you had spamassassin properly installed you could save all of the invalid email to a probably-spam folder and use it to train your spam filter sa-learn --spam would do that but before I did that, I'd run sa-learn --ham ./mail/debian-user and do it on all of the other folders where you keep email so it can learn to distinguish one from the other.