Re: How to set iceweasel as the application to open http hyper links in icedove?

On 10/06/2007 08:37 AM, Michael Yang wrote:
Hi:

I'm working on Debian lenny/sid, with the IceDove 2.0.0.4 installed on my machine.

When I click a hyper link in icedove, I'd like one browser, for example, iceweasel, to open this link. [...]

I'm using Sarge, so this may not apply to you.

I configured Thunderbird to open links with Firefox by using the gnome-control-center. I started the control center and selected "firefox" as my preferred web browser.