PCI:BIOS BUG: MCFG area at f0000000 is not E820-reserved

Hi

After i downloaded a new daily-build netisntall cd to install a new
SID system i was happy the install went complete smoothly. But after
the reboot i was greeted with this message:

PCI:BIOS BUG: MCFG area at f0000000 is not E820-reserved
PCI: Not using MMCONFIG
PCI: Failed to allocate mem resource #6:20000@90000000 for 0000:01:00
ide0: I/O resource 0x3F6-0x3F6 not free.
ide0: ports already in use, skipping probe
ide1: I/O resource 0x376-0x376 not free.
ide1: ports already in use, skipping probe

and then the boot process completely hangs.

The only thing which i did change before i wanted to install debian
again was replace my ATA dvd writer with an SATA dvd writer and used
this freed ATA connector to put another ATA disk in my system.

My hardware is:

Intel DP965LT mainboard
Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 CPU
2 GB Adata DDR2-800 Memory
Winfast Nvidia 7600GT (256mb) graphics card
Liteon SATA DVD  writer
Seagate SATA HD (250 GB)
Seagate ATA HD (200 GB)
Seagate ATA HD (320 GB)

The strange thing is that Kubuntu (Gutsy Gibbon) and Opensuse 10.3
(which both also work with the 2.6.22 kernel)  ... no problem seem to
have with this hardware configuration

Does this look familiar to some people? ... Is there a workaround?

Thanks