how to set up a Web server thru a wireless router

I have  2 PCs that are connected to wireless router, which is connected to a cable modem. Now I
want one PC to be a Web server, so people all over the world can access it on Internet. Since the
two PCs form a private network, how should I set up?

Or should I connect the Web server directly to cable modem, and use Linux  Masquerading to offer
Internet access to the other PC?

http://sims.yahoo.com/