Bugreport: AMD64 arch + printing to Minolta PageWorks 20

    To start, this printer is known to work fine under Sarge i686, and
Etch i686.
However, it does not work with Etch AMD64 nor Lenny AMD64.

    We use the Minolta PagePro 8. It seems to work fine with ljet4.
Currently running on a PII and using the CUPS+Gutenprint filter.

    Any ideas on this, is this a known bug? I have tried everything
under the sun to make this work properly under AMD64. All I get is paper
spew.