Re: Welcome to SI Network - Your Career, Your Country.

On Sun, Sep 02, 2007 at 01:54:52PM -0500, ArcticFox wrote:
> Uh, what the heck is this crap? I hope I'm not going to start getting
> spam through this list now....
 >
> Yup, it's spam. Someone needs to get the list off this....

Yup, and by quoting spam and putting it back on the list, you teach
Debian's spam filter that this wasn't spam after all.  Thanks.

The list maintainers are in a constant battle.  If you must respond to
spam on it, the best way is to locate the post in the archives on the
web at http://lists.debian.org/debian-user then click on the 'report
this as spam' link.  That teaches the filter what you want.

Doug.