old packages

Hey all

How do I get an old kernel header package that is no longer in the
repository?

I have kernel 2.6.17 and need the headers to compile some modules but
the headers for this kernel is not to be found in the official
repository any more but I seem to recal that there was a site
somewhere that had all the old packages that had gone away from the
official repository, cant find it by googling though (maby because it
doesnt exist and my memory is making a joke out of me :-) ).

TIA

Oli