Re: New installation - cannot increase the screen resolution

Hi Johannes,

Thanks for your info - I did follow your guide and BINGO !

The screen now looks nice & sharp as it's drawing 1280x1024.

I didn't know that it's X config related, as I thought it's GNOME
issue - turns out GNOME is based on X stuffs - I'm completely
newbie to Debian world, though 've been using Unix for longtime.

Thanks !

Chan