Re: How to specify primary display with intel and xrandr

On Mon, Aug 06, 2007 at 09:04:27AM +0300, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 06, 2007 at 12:36:03PM +0930, David Purton wrote:

> > > Do you mean this?
> > >
> > > # This is for getting the video on the LCD
> > > xvattr -a XV_PIPE -v 1
> >
> > Ahhh. So it is related to xv maybe. I'll give it a whirl. Don't have a
> > second screen at the moment.
>
> I'm not sure if this is your problem, but my panel was working fine, but
> I couldn't see any videos (blue screen). This is how I found that
> solution.

Yeah. It didn't work. But your comment is useful to know. Hopefully the
driver and xrandr will continue to improve.

cheers

dc

--
David Purton
dcpurton@marshwiggle.net

For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to
strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
                                 2 Chronicles 16:9a