Re: Virtual Machines/Emulators

Mathias Brodala wrote:
Hi Mike.

[about kqemu]

No, I couldn't get it to build for me.

How did you try? More than the following commands is not necessary:

I downloaded the source and used the recommended commands.

# apt-get install module-assistant
# m-a prepare
# m-a a-i kqemu
# modprobe kqemu

This will not work on my machine. I don't run Debian.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.