Re: MS Word under wine/crossover office

Tyler Smith wrote:
> Which brings me to my question: do any of you have any experience
> using wine or crossover office with MSWord? Does it work?

The Codeweavers CrossOver application is excellent.  I do not in any
way want to sound like an advocate for the MS office suite since it is
the source of many problems but CrossOver allows the running of MS
Word and other office applications perfectly.  At my previous company
this was the preferred way to interact with the suits and allowed us
to avoid running MS-Windows.

Bob