Re: lost Applications -> Debian in the menus ?

On Thu, Aug 02, 2007 at 11:35:24AM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
From: Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@ieee.org>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject:  Re: lost Applications -> Debian in the menus ?

This might be a result of the menu transition[0] and maybe worth a
report, if there isn???t already one.

       I think this is by design; the GNOME folks seem to think that
the Debian menu is bloated, confusing, and duplicates the neat ,
functional, ergonomic Gnome menu, so the default is to hide the ugly
duckling.

I agree with them, the menu Debian duplicates the general menu, but not
entirely and now there are many tools missing. Anyway, I am putting them
manually in the general menu ...

Thanks.
--
Gérard